CONIPUR M 810 is a solvent free, two component waterproofing membrane. It is highly reactive and can only be applied by special, two component spray equipment.
Fields of application
CONIPUR M 810 is intended for use in general waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks, cut and cover tunnelling, and other areas where there is no requirement for a fire retardant system. Using the appropriate primer, CONIPUR M 810 can be applied to most substrates including concrete, bituminous substrate, steel, timber, glass reinforced polyester.
Features and benefits
- fast reacting
- high build capability
- application to vertical surface without runs
- easy application to complicated details
- fast installation
- monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- fully bonded
- high water vapor permeability – low risk of blistering
- excellent mechanical properties
- excellent crack bridging capability
- resistant to puncture
- resistant to standing water
- thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures
- remains elastic at low temperatures; Tg approx. – 45° C
- solvent free
EU Regulation 2004/42
This product conforms to the EU directive 2004/42/EG (Deco-Paint directive) and contains less than the maximum allowable VOC limit (Stage 2, 2010). According to the EU directive 2004/42, the maximum allowable VOC content for the Product Category IIA / j is 500 g/l (Limit: Stage 2, 2010). The VOC content for CONIPUR M 810 is < 500 g/l (for the ready to use product).